Temporary COVID-19 Increase
Disbursement of the covid-19 temporary increase will be as follows:
The 8.4% temporary increase amounts to $1.49 hourly.
80% of the increase will be used for direct PCA hourly compensation. This will be a temporary increase of $1.19 per hour. The remaining 20% will be used for the purchase of additional PPE.
If you have you have any questions please contact All Star at 763-614-4659. You may also contact DHS at 651-431-26702